About Me

My photo
By profession I am writer and SEO Expert. I am also an aspiring Philosopher. A wise man ones said “It is not important to know solution of all problem kind, Important is to know the correct person, who know the Solution.”

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Day Flirt!!

Me: Hey..
busy?

She: hi
kinda busy

Me: k..will catch ya later den.
BTW happy valentine’s Day

She: thanks
Wish you the same

Me: den date fix.?? ;) :P

She: I am spending time with my guy

Me: Ahhh..i wish u could hear the sound of my heart breaking into pieces..
:(

She: laughing my ass off

Me: huh.. its funny for u?
The heart is broken..

She: man, i used to hear this line in my school days
Boys will be boys they never grow up

Me: Ya we'll always be same
btw u sure i wasn’t d guy who told the saMe line in school?
;)

She: yeah, you must be in primary school then :P

Me: Ya i always dream big...

(PS: Above conversation is not fiction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment