About Me

My photo
By profession I am writer and SEO Expert. I am also an aspiring Philosopher. A wise man ones said “It is not important to know solution of all problem kind, Important is to know the correct person, who know the Solution.”

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am confused?? Help!!

Hi Dj. Thanks for hearing our problems. I am a young college student studying in FYJC. Most of my friends have Girl Friend but I don’t have any. But there is this one girl that I like in our class (I won’t disclose her name) and I too like her to an extent. But I am afraid that if I get along with her, I will kill opportunity to find any better girl. I am very confuse how to go about it.. Can you help with it. Thanks a lot man….

Posted on Email Subscription by anonymous. (identity hidden on request.)

1 comment:

  1. Well… your problem is quite simple. You are trying to be a player which you are not. You seem like a sweet natured guy looking for girl. Well there’s a saying “If you like a woman, you must let her no, cause you don’t meet such girl’s regularly that have power to make u fall in love.” So go ahead express your feeling and forget about other girls…there’s nothing better way to impress girl by being accompanied with another Girl._Dj.

    ReplyDelete